Sunday, August 29, 2010

Our Family

I had a little bit of creative time last week and made time to play with the September Scrapbook Circle kit. This could be one of my favorite kits ever! Of course, I love all of the kits, but there is just something about this kit that makes me happy.

I've had a 7 Gypsies painter's tray sitting about for a while just waiting for the right project to come along. Here's a look at what I came up with.The design is pretty simple because I really wanted to keep the focus on the photos. I loved the photos Andrea took of our family last month and I was excited to use them on this project. In addition to the Sept. kit, I also used some of these alphas. Really loving mini alphas right now!Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful week.

6 comments:

  1. this is fabulous! you are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowwwwwwwww! This is GORGEOUS Lisa!!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee the papers in Sept's kit...sooooooooooooooooo beautiful with the B&W photos! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, this is fantastic! I love how one photo spreads over two spaces, and I love how the pictures are black and white. The September kit is gorgeous and it makes me happy, too :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable, Lis! Love the pictures! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This I have to tell you again is AWESOME!! Love the idea--and those pictures are so FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous project! I love what you did! I've also been noticing SC all over the web. You guys are getting huge! Congrats on all your hard work paying off! Yeah for you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis