Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Happiness is When...

...We are with our Cousins.

Last month we we able to spend time with my sister's family while they were visiting Arizona from North Carolina. They are my kids' only cousins, so we love to get together with them.

While we were altogether we did a fun photo shoot with a photographer, Andrea. She captured this fun photo of the cousins and I knew I wanted to use it on a layout.
I used the Scrapbook Circle September kit for this layout. Product from Crate, Sassafras, Cosmo Cricket and Elle's Studio are on this page.Really loving the doilies paper from Crate. Here I cut out some of the doilies and spread them around the paper.

Hope to have more creative time with this kit soon!

6 comments:

  1. Super CUTE Lisa!!! What a fabulous photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooooooooooooooo love love love love this Lisa!!! AWESOME photos and loveeeeeeeeeeee how you did the circles! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that picture is ADORABLE! The layout is AWESOME too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This page is adorable! Love the photo and great layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hooray for cousins! The picture looks even cuter on this layout!

    ReplyDelete
  6. sooo cute! Love that background paper, and the title with those little letters. I'm really liking that look! I totally need to do a photo like this of my daughters and 2 nieces...cute stuff.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis