Sunday, August 8, 2010

Simply Handmade Projects

Hope you are having a great weekend!

Just wanted to stop in today and share that I had two projects in the most recent issue of Simply Handmade.
It is so fun to see my projects in print!

The first project is a travel journal of a trip I took to Spain a couple of years ago. I put the book together before we left and then journaled along the way. It was a nice place to collect all of the tickets and brochures we gathered on our vacation.The second project is one that I made last fall to add to my small Halloween decor collection.Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're a ROCKSTAR!!! I remember both of these items!! SO COOL! Congrats!! :) (and you know I really am doing a happy dance for you!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome- I have this issue, now I have to flip through it again, YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on being published! I too would be so excited. Shari (cricutrookie)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!! I especially love the book!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis