Friday, August 13, 2010

Fun Finds

Happy Friday to you!

I thought I'd share a few fun things I've come across this week.

First of all, check out this adorable 3" high bird cage. Donna Downey is selling them in her online shop. Not quite sure what I'd do with a couple of these, but I'm sure I could come up with something.

They would make fun party favors, a cool mobile or with a few clustered together, a playful centerpiece.Next are these sets of playing cards from My Mind's Eye's new Alphabet Soup line. There are both boy and girl styles.

These would make great baby shower banners, card fronts and could even be framed as nursery decor.
This next share is a cookbook that was published in 1998, so I'm not sure what took me so long to discover it. It's a Star Wars Cookbook. How fun is this? With recipes for Yoda Soda, Jabba Jiggle and Han-burgers, I think this will be a hit at our house.

It's my son's birthday in a couple of months and I think this could be a perfect gift since loves Star Wars and cooking with me in the kitchen.My last find for today comes from Keep Calm Shop on etsy. She takes a new twist on the "Keep Calm and Carry On" poster and designed some like these:These make me smile. There are several other designs in the shop.

Hope you have a happy weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Ok.....I sooooooooooooooooooooo need that KEEP CALM AND SNAP ON....and loveeeeeeeeeeee the birdcage too!!! Great finds! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh I love the posters and that little bird cage is adorable. Can't wait to hear how the Wookiee Cookies come out. giggle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL - I love the cookbook! :D

    The bird cages are too cute!!!

    Great finds!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis