Tuesday, March 27, 2012

A Day at the Beach

During our spring break visit to see my sister and her family in North Carolina a couple of weeks ago, we drove a little over an hour from her house to the beach.

I don't go to the beach enough.

There's just something so wonderful and the waves, sun and sand. The kids are all so happy and I'm so happy too!


I love watching the kids bogie board (the water is too cold for me to go all the way in!) and dig in the sand. Of course, I love taking lots of pictures at the beach and then sitting back and relaxing on a beach towel.


We have a beach camping trip planned with friends in June, so at least it won't be too long before we get to spend more time at the beach!


Layout created the the Scrapbook Circle April Daydreamer Kit.

Hope your day is going well!

6 comments:

  1. what a FABULOUSLY bright layout--LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that layout and we are going camping at the beach this summer too. We are going to the OBX. I have never camped there, we have always rented a house for the week but this year its just my fiance, myself and another couple so we decided to try something new (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love this Lisa! I loveeeeeeeeee the colors and loving that heart!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is such a great layout!! I am so loving these happy colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i don't go to the beach enough! we sure loved having you come with us - now we will always think of you when we go there! wasn't that just a perfect day?

    ReplyDelete
  6. So fun and summery! I love the photo of them all lined up chilllin' on the beach :) I so miss spending summers at the beach.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis