Saturday, March 24, 2012

Project Life: Week Ten

I've been running a bit behind on my Project Life pages because of traveling, but I'll catch up. The kids return to school after a two week spring break next week, so then my schedule will return to more structured time. For now, I'm enjoying our more relaxing schedule and family time.

These pages are for March 4 - 10 and it was a busy, full week. It was the last week of school before spring break, so we had school projects due and an assembly to attend.


Almost all of the pictures this week are printed smaller that the photo slot so that more patterned paper and color can be seen on the page.


This week my oldest daughter and I went to see Wicked with my parents and sister. Since that was a highlight of the week, it took up half of a page. We also started our spring break traveling with a flight to Baltimore and time spent with our good friends who live there.


In addition to the links below, I used the upcoming Scrapbook Circle April kit for the majority of the supplies on this. Lots of brand new Amy Tangerine and Heidi Sawpp and coming in that kit!



3 comments:

  1. Loveeeeee this weeks pages Lisa!! LOVING that heart in the lower corner and loveeeeeeeeee the Wicked goodies you added!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a FUN week--GOOD luck on catching up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your pages! The Wicked memorabilia you included looks so cool!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis