Friday, September 13, 2013

Getting Messy with Misting

Using mists on my pages is one of my favorite things to so, so when our Glitz Design challenge this week was to use mists on a project, I was ready for the challenge.


One this page, I used a bit of regular mist splattering along in a few spots on the page. It's a great way to add some color and texturing to a page.


I took the top off of the mist and used the plastic end to draw on my page. The border around the photo plus the pink and turquoise colors on the triangle pieces were added by drawing mist onto the page. The mist gives a bit of a messy look and I love that!



For the triangle pattern paper, I used the cover sheet that came on the collection pack. I couldn't bring myself to cut triangles out of a bunch of different patterned papers and when I saw the cover sheet with all of the patterns together, I knew that was my solution.


This was my first page with the new Glitz Design Wild & Free line and it was so much fun to work with. The colors and patterns are going to be perfect for so many different pages.

Layout Supplies
Glitz "Wild & Free" Patterned Paper: Chevron
Glitz "Wild & Free" Cover Sheet on the Collection Pack
Glitz "Wild & Free" Giant Rhinestones
Glitz "Wild & Free" Bits & Pieces
Glitz "Wild & Free" Title and Accent Stickers
Glitz "Wild & Free" Alphabet & Words Stickers
Other: Heidi Swapp Color Shine Mists: Primrose & Turquoise, Sharpie Pen and Thread

3 comments:

  1. this is just AMAZING--love the mist work! (And I used to think that mist was messy--it's AWESOME!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow wow just wowwwwwwwwwwwww!! I loveeeeeeee that misting and love love love the triangles!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I soo love this page! The techniques are fab and I love the triangles

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis