Wednesday, September 4, 2013

New Blog Header!

I've had a long list on things that have needed updating and changing here on my blog, but that hadn't quite made it to the top of my list until today.

I was in desperate need of a new blog header. Really. The one that was up there was not working for me. Today I was able to put a new one together pretty quickly with the help of the September Scrapbook Circle printable.


I opened the printable in Photoshop and then cut out the elements that I wanted to use and put them together along with a couple of photos. So easy. I'm really wondering why it's taken me over a year to change out the header.


It's nothing fancy, but it's a nice improvement. There are still several design changes that I'm planning for the blog and this is a good start!

2 comments:

  1. this is seriously SO clever Lisa!! Love the personal touch of Scrapbook Circle on your header!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis