Monday, September 23, 2013

Project Life >>> August 25 - 31, 2013

Hello! I love Mondays. It's a fresh and new week filled with time to accomplish things. Love that. Today I want to share a Project Life spread that I put together using the Photo Goes Here kit. I put this kit together with lots of tags and little things that would work well for projects like this.


This week we had some school successes (100% on a math test! Yippee!) plus a family getaway to the pines in Flagstaff for Labor Day weekend. Some of that trip spilled over onto next week's pages, but I included the first two days of our trip here.


Mathematician /// Webelos Award /// @ the Art Fair in Flagstaff /// Audrey Styling Cousin Katie's Hair


Art Masterpiece /// School Project /// Fun in Flagstaff

I also included an insert on this spread that includes the 100% math test and another fun piece of school work. This is the perfect place to store these things.

Yes, I still love Project Life! I'm not creating quite as many layouts, but I think this is helping tell a more full story about what goes on around here every week. 

Happy Monday to you!

2 comments:

  1. Loveeeeee this!!!! I love love love love the photos and loving that you included Hannah's note!! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis