Wednesday, September 25, 2013

So Happy Together

I'm so excited to share that the October Scrapbook Circle kit, So Happy Together, went live tonight. There are so many bits and pieces in it that I love. The most exciting part about this kit is that there are some cool new products that we had made just for the kit!

We are introducing stamps and wood shapes in this month's kit. I sketched out the ideas, had our graphic designer make them pretty and then had them manufactured.


This set of wood shape will be perfect on layouts and cards. I'm also planning on using some pieces in my Project Life album.


I'm loving this 1 X 6 inch stamp set. The triangle pattern and plan on using it over and over on projects. I just can't seem to use enough triangles lately.


Besides the wood and stamps, there is also the custom printable and tag set that comes with every kit. I love that these kits offer things that you can't find anywhere else. What do you think? Are you excited too? Stop by the Scrapbook Circle site to get a look at more photos and the full list of everything in the kit.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis