Monday, September 30, 2013

Happy, Happy Birthday!

It's birthday week around here this week. Two of my sisters have birthdays plus Hannah is turning 9. Since both of my sisters live across the country, I had to be organized and get presents off in the mail early.

I'm usually not a big card maker, so I was proud of myself for actually making cards for both of my sisters.  I went a little crazy cutting out triangles on this first card and had fun arranging them as the background design.  

Card supplies: Paper + Washi: Glitz Finnley Collection, Wood Cut out: Scrapbook Circle So Happy Together Kit.)



For my second card, I had fun playing with big triangles, stars and some sewing.

(Card supplies: Scrapbook Circle Photo Goes Here Kit.)


Now I just need to do some birthday planning and shopping for Hannah. Luckily she has a wish list that includes art stuff and a Barbie set, so shopping should be finished up pretty easily.

2 comments:

  1. These are beautiful!!! I am loving the colors and the triangles!! And it's birthday week for us too .. My mother-in-law is Thursday and Brookie's is Friday!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the mix of colors and textures--GREAT cards!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis