Tuesday, August 24, 2010

It's Great to Be 8!

My son got to go to a birthday party yesterday, so I put a quick card together for him to take to the party. I did a fast search through my stash and found this bright and playful paper from Sassafras. It's a bit busy for a layout, but I thought it was perfect for a card.Here's a behind the scenes look at our little photo shoot. We were headed out the door to the party, but I had to take a few quick shots of the card. My son was giving his entertaining approval while I snapped the photos. Funny kid!They must have had fun at the party because when I showed up at 6:00 p.m. (party ending time) they still hadn't done cake or presents. Guess they were too busy eating candy from the pinata.

I love birthday parties and I'm really grateful that my kids have some amazing friends to celebrate with year after year.

Supplies: Paper & Sticker: Sassafras, Alphas: Cosmo Cricket, Number 8: American Crafts

2 comments:

  1. this card is SO fun! I love the hand--at least I know my children aren't the only one's doing weird stuff while i'm taking the picture! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooooooooooooo fun!!! Perfect fun colors for a birthday! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis