Sunday, June 26, 2011

The Summer Album Part 3

Hope that you have had a great weekend. We went to Tucson (about 90 minutes south of our house) for part of the weekend. While we were there we saw a snake just outside of our hotel room and a scorpion in the kid's room. I never see snakes are scorpions at our house, so we felt like we were having a real desert adventure!


Before we went to Tucson, I had a chance to add a couple more pages to our summer album.

I'm still mainly using the Scrapbook Circle Garden Party Kit, but the journaling tag on the left is from the upcoming July Kit printable. Those printable pages have been perfect for adding bit of journaling to this project.

This spread talks about last weekend when my kids all sang the National Anthem with the Chandler Children's Choir at the Diamondbacks game. Such a fun night and fantastic experience!

On this spread, I strayed a bit from the Garden Party Kit and added this fuzzy transparency from the Fancy Pants Baby Mine collection. I'm planning on matched up the same sized photo on the back side of this page.

Looking forward to a busy a fun week with my kids. I think I'm enjoying summer vacation as much as my kids!

4 comments:

  1. Wow... the snake and scorpion would have freaked me out! Glad you had a little get-away!! I haven't been to Tuscon forever! I loveeeeeeeeeeee the new pages...these are turning out AWESOME! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds and looks like you all are having an awesome summer--although i could do without the snake and scorpion lol! Your attitude (considering it a desert adventure) is much more positive than mine would have been! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. EEK!!! I would have had to run home!!! Love your album!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yuck! snakes AND scorpions--are not my favorite. Glad to hear that you had a fun time anyway!--your book looks FABULOUS>

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis