Monday, March 11, 2013

Going Green!


This week on the Glitz blog we had the challenge to "Go Green" on our layouts which could include the color green, St. Patrick's Day, recycling, etc. I'm always up for a scrapbooking challenge!

For my first layout I used some of my favorite photos from St. Patrick's Day last year. We don't normally do anything really fun on this holiday, but we were visiting my sister and she was ready for fun. Leprechauns even visited us during the night and left a bunch of green and rainbow treats, hats and necklaces! I wonder if the leprechauns will find us again this year.


Since I've been using the Color Me Happy line so much, I'm starting to run a little low on 12 X 12 sheets. No problem though, here I just used four of the 6 X 6 papers from the paper pad to create the background. I also added one of the 8 X 8 papers too. I love having a variety of paper sizes!


The photo for my next page was also taken last St. Patrick's Day and I loved that it worked perfectly with the green theme with green shoes and green clover.


Have you noticed how the Glitz 6 X 6 paper pads have a strip of paper along the top with a different design?  I love those little strips and decided to frame my page with a few of them.


Thanks for stopping by today!

Lucky Little Leprechauns Layout Supplies
Glitz Designs "Color Me Happy" 6 X 6 Paper Pad
Glitz Designs "Color Me Happy" 8 X 8 Paper Pad
Glitz Designs "Color Me Happy" Patterned Paper: Bits and Pieces
Glitz Designs "Color Me Happy" Journaling Stickers
Glitz Designs "Color Me Happy" Peek a Boo
Glitz Designs "Color Me Happy" Rainbow Teeny Alpha
Glitz Designs "Color Me Happy" Rainbow Washi Tape
Glitz Designs Chevron Roller Stamp

Hello Layout Supplies
Glitz Designs "Color Me Happy" Patterned Paper: Chalkboard, Woodgrain
Glitz Designs "Color Me Happy" Whatnots
Glitz Designs "Color Me Happy" 6 X 6 Paper Pad
Glitz Designs "Color Me Happy" 8 X 8 Paper Pad
Glitz Designs Teeny Gold Alpha
Glitz Designs "Color Me Happy" Rainbow Washi Tape
Glitz Designs "Color Me Happy" Peek a Boo

2 comments:

  1. how TOTALLY fun are these layouts? CUTE pictures too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous!! I loveeeeeeeeee the colors and love love love love love the banners!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis