Monday, October 27, 2014

Around Here >>> October 2014



Unpacking from my week away with Craftsy.

Trying to get back into the exercise habit (ran 1.5 miles + a one hour yoga class today.)

Thinking up ideas for my kids' Halloween costumes.

Wishing for some cooler fall weather.

Craving these pumpkin cookies.

Committing myself to healthy meal planning for November.

Organizing scrapbook layouts from the past four years and putting them into albums.

Reading a Nancy Drew book with Hannah for an upcoming book report.

Enjoying a quiet house while I regroup from my last big project (Craftsy) and focus on things that were pushed aside.

Planning new products for kits for Scrapbook Circle.

Celebrating my brother's birthday here on Saturday.

Hoping to have a night night with Ward soon.

Loving night walks around our neighborhood.

Attempting to take my to do list one task at a time.


1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis