Tuesday, August 2, 2011

10 Reasons

It's always cool when a scrapbooking product gives me an idea for a layout. This "10 Reasons You Are The Best" tag from the You are My Sunshine Kit was a perfect starter for a page.


I sliced the tag up so that each numbered section was separate from the others. It took a lot of playing with arrangement of the pieces, but finally ended up with this layout.


It's a pretty simple page, but that works for me. It actually took about four days with this page sitting on my desk before everything finally moved into place. I just tinkered around with it until it felt right.

On the home front, my kids are now into their second week of school and we are getting back into the groove with homework, better bedtime routines and afternoon snacks. I really like having everyone back on a schedule.

Hope you have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Love love love this Lisa! LOVING that photo, the tags around the edge, the little tags on the twine...the YELLOW!! Just loveeeeeeeeee it all! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Love how you ended up using them around the outside of the page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. okay, I'm really liking how your page turned out! And I agree I will enjoy the "on the schedule thing" too! One week.... :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis