Tuesday, August 9, 2011

The Summer Album Part 4

It's been a few weeks since I've had time to update my little summer album, but I finally had some time yesterday to create a few pages.

My goals for the album are to keep things simple and keep the focus on the photos. If it was too time intensive, then there would be no way that I'd keep up with an album for an entire summer.





In keeping with the simple theme, I'm limiting the supplies. On these pages materials came from the Scrapbook Circle June and July kits plus a couple of Elle's Studio Tags.

This album will help be record things through the end of July. Since our kids went back to school at the end of July, it seems like a good stopping point for documenting our summer adventures.

3 comments:

  1. what a great way to remember a fun summer. I love the full page photo of the dust storm too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have had an AMAZING summer and what an AWESOME way to document it! LOVEEEEEEE it! :):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this turned out AWESOME--I really like it--simple is best!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis