Saturday, August 13, 2011

Off to Chicago

I've already posted about our Chicago trip here and here and here, but today I just wanted to share a page with some of my favorite photos from our trip on this layout.


This is the sheet of paper that was used for the base of the page. It's the Fancy Pants School Year from the Off to School line. It had the perfect grid design already to go for my page.


The top left corner was left uncovered since I wanted to leave the date we traveled to Chicago exposed.

The photos fit perfecting between the dotted lines. Each square was cropped to 2.75". Everything on this page is from the Off to School line. I love the red/teal/yellow color combination on this line.

Enjoy your day!

3 comments:

  1. I loveeeeeeeee how you added the photos to match the papers grid design!! Just AWESOME! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. clever! Love how you were able to include all of your favorite photos + journaling! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis