Wednesday, August 17, 2011

On the Hunt: Vintage Door Coffee Table

This summer my husband and I decided that it was time to redecorate our bedroom. We've been married almost 15 years and our bedroom had just been pieced together with IKEA furnature and hand me downs. It's been fine, but it was time to add a little more style to our room. We even hired an interior designer for help.

One of the last pieces we need to figure out for our bedroom in a coffee table for a little sitting area.

Our talented designer suggested something like this for the coffee table:

It's fine and would go well in the room, but I'm wanting something a little more unique.

I'm thinking about something like one of these:

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

So what do you think? Traditional table or vintage door coffee table?

Now I just need to find a vintage door that I can turn into a table!

6 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhhhhhh I am loving the door idea!!! I know it would be a bit of a drive for you.. but have you thought about checking out the Melrose district?? Melrose Vintage is just one store in that area, but there's lots of vintage stores in that area that might have one! And if not there, another place to look in Northwest Phoenix area is the Brass Armadillo on 28th ave and Cactus {{http://brassarmadillo.com/phoenix}}... I loveeeeeeeee that store! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie, thanks for the great suggestions. Melrose Vintage is a great idea! It's a bit of a drive, but always worth it. I'll have to check out the Brass Armadillo too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love using any vintage/barn door even too! Love anything shabby, vintage, worn... good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SOOOOO fabulous! I would go with the vintage door if you can find a cool one! I love the second image with the cool legs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to see pictures of your new bedroom!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis