Friday, August 26, 2011

Fancy Friday Challenge: School Projects

Fancy Pants is starting up a new monthly blog challenge and this month the theme is "Back to School."

You can find all of the details on the Fancy Pants Blog today.

I decided to play along with the challenge and create some little notes that can be put into my kids' lunch boxes.


This was a perfect project for using up some scraps from the Off to School line.

Hopefully my kids will enjoy discovering a little note from me hidden in their lunch boxes!

3 comments:

  1. fabulous stuff! :) love that fp line.

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay, these are PERFECT! I love the collage and the fact that you took this on your fabulous cupboard! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a GREAT idea! I loveeeeeeeeeeee these! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis