Thursday, August 18, 2011

Together

If you've been reading my blog over the past month, you know that our family had a reunion in Illinois this summer. We traveled from both the east and west sides of the country to get together.

When I pulled out my September Scrapbook Circle Kit, I immediately knew that this U.S. map page was something that I wanted to use with one of our reunion photos.


When the kit was put together, this paper was selected mainly because of the cool orange wavy pattern on the back. But for today, it was the map side that was used.


I used the little word stickers from the kit to show the general path that we traveled to all come together.

Can't wait to share the full kit reveal, but here's a peek for you.


5 comments:

  1. Loveeeeeeeeeee this Lisa! I loveeeeeeee how you added the dots to show the path!! AWESOME lo! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay the word path is just CLEVER! I really am looking forward to playing with this kit the colors are AWESOME!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the way you used the word stickers and colored the canvas button to match!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you used this paper with those stickers! So creative and fun!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis