Saturday, September 25, 2010

Favorite Disney Rides

Today I finally has a little time to create with the upcoming October Scrapbook Circle kit. The bright colors from the Glitz Scarlett papers were so fun to work with. Plus, I really like the contrast of the Pink Paislee Parisian Anthology white paper and artisan elements. One of my favorite things about this layout is the number rub-ons I put across the top of the photos. Such a cheery set of scrapbooking goods. Everything on this page came from the kit. Fun way to document our favorite rides at Disneyland.

3 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhhhhhh I love love love this Lisa! LOVING that yellow...and you ROCK the multi-photos! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow--way to ROCK the yellow! Love that you have pictures of your favorite rides at Disneyland--makes me want to go! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this page!! The yellow looks so great!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis