Sunday, October 24, 2010

Halloween Fun

Halloween is such a fun holiday. I love that there isn't the stress of buying gifts or even making a fancy meal. It's just about having fun together with friends and family.

This weekend we went to a Halloween party in my parents' neighborhood. The party had bounce houses, face painting, snow cones and pumpkin carving. It was a perfect way to spent a cool fall evening.


This year we have a Candy Corn Witch, a fairy and a ninja. It was fun to get a little extra use out of their costumes.

We added a little Halloween decor to our kitchen today.


I found these Halloween paper lanterns at Paper Source in NYC when I was there a couple of weeks ago. They survived the trip home in my suitcase and I really like how they look.


Hope you are looking forward to a great week.

2 comments:

  1. They LOOK ADORABLE!!!!! loveeeeeeeeeee the decorations too! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. FUn costumes! And those decorations are SUPER fun!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis