Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Christmas Gift Idea

It's been a while since I've made notebooks and I decided that it was time to make a few for my nieces and nephews for Christmas.

I love that they are personalized and I can be sure that they aren't going to get the same thing from someone else.I love getting use up pieces of my favorite paper on these little notebooks.


Each notebook is 6 x 6 inches.


Each album was mailed with a set of markers, twistables or other fun writing tools.


Hope the kids have fun with them.

My daughter saw me making these and she wanted to know when I was "ever going to make a notebook for her." She has seen me make several of these this year and she has yet to get one for herself. Maybe I need to make one for her stocking!

4 comments:

  1. these turned out SO cute! I'm sure the kids will LOVE them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are sooooooooooooo cute cute cute!!! LOVE THEM! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how different they all are yet each one is so darn cute!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis