Sunday, December 5, 2010

Desserts and Snow

This recipe for Mexican Hot Chocolate Cupcakes from Cheeky Kitchen looks amazing. These cinnamon chocolate cupcakes have a caramel center. I must make these soon!


Speaking of desserts, we visited Mike's Pastry while we in in Boston a couple of months ago for some decedent Italian pastries. I used the Fancy Pants Love Birds line for a layout documenting the pastry shop visit.



I've organized my photos for my December Daily for today. Tomorrow is the day I plan to print and put all of the photos into my album. We had a great day with church in the morning and a neighborhood Christmas party in the afternoon.

It was almost 80 degrees today and the neighborhood brought in snow for the kids to play in.

Hope you have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. I loveeeeeeeeeee that lo!! The banner is gorgeous and loving the design in the corner!! And what FUN for them to have snow!!! WOW WOW WOW!! LOVE IT! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the pastry layout--so unique! I NEED to finish my December daily album!! :) Thanks for the inpsiration!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis