Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Which is Your Favorite?

Last Friday night, my son and I had a "Max and Mom" night out. He planned the entire night and we had a lot of fun together. We ate dinner at the mall food court (at Rubio's), looked around the Lego store, went out for yogurt and then came home and played videos games.

While we were at the mall, we also stopped in the Fossil store. Max decided to try on sunglasses and I started taking his picture. We had fun taking pictures with a bunch of different sunglasses.

The photos were from my phone, so they weren't the greatest clarity, but I was just happy to have a camera.

I printed off a few of my favorites and used them on a layout today.


We really had a fun night together and I hope to make it a tradition to do more one on one activities with each of my kids.


All of the layouts supplies are from the new "To the Moon" line from Fancy Pants. Don't you just love those bright colors?

2 comments:

  1. This is sooooooooooooooo FUN! I love love love love love the photos and loving the bright, happy colors and that banner! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the pictures! and yes I love this new line-bright and FUN!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis