Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Working on...

I've been busy working on a few projects, but I don't have them quite finished up yet. Thought I'd give you a look at what I've been up to.

First, I've been doing more creating with the Fancy Pants It's the Little Things line. I'm really loving the color combo in this line. I'm putting together a layout with a few favorite photos from our family trip to Boston last fall.


I'm also in the middle of a LOVE banner that I'm making just for fun. I saw pink and red doilies at Target a couple of days ago and knew I wanted to make a banner with them.


I used my Silhouette to cut the letters and heart from fuzzy white vinyl. The fuzzy vinyl is perfect for misting and I love making a mess with mist!

Have you seen these cute new badges from Fancy Pants?


If you love Fancy Pants like I do, you can add it to your blog.

Hope you have a fantastic day!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis