Friday, March 25, 2011

Fun Finds Friday #8

Happy Friday to you!

I hope that you have had an enjoyable week. Fridays are the day I like to share things I've found during the week, so here are a few of my favorite finds...

Melissa Zig Zag Shoes


These shoes had good reviews on a few sites I checked out, but mostly I just love that they are glittered!

Nutella Chip Cookies by The Ivory Hut


What's not to love? A chocolate chip cookie made with homemade Nutella Chips. I need to give this recipes a try very soon.

Pretty Cupcake Liners



It may sounds odd, but I like to buy (and use) pretty cupcake liners. Etsy is my favorite place to find unique liners. Loving this glass jar filled with cupcake liners because it's both pretty and functional.

Milk, Sugar, Butter


Cool simple design. I don't think I'd store my milk in this container, but it would be fun to set out for a special breakfast.

Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Loveeeeeeee these... the shoes are CUTE! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute shoes and I am drooling over the nutella chip cookies!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis