Sunday, March 20, 2011

Pocket Full of Sunshine Project

Yesterday my husband and I spend most of the day filming a make-n-take video for the True Scrap Online Event that is coming up in a couple of weeks. We had such a great time, we've decided that we want to make more videos to share with the Scrapbook Circle community.


Today, I would like to share a few peeks of the make-n-take. The project is called "Pocket Full of Sunshine" and I'm very excited to share several techniques and show how to put the base of this little book together in our make-n-take video.


Our video alone is 20 minutes full of information. So with 12 speakers and 4 other make-n-takes, you will be getting so much information and inspiration with this event. Seriously so excited about this.


Have you signed up for True Scrap? Are you thinking about it?

P.S. This project uses our upcoming April Kit. Are you excited about it?

6 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhhh wow!! How fun! I loveeeeeee the sneaks! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great, Lisa!! :) I love these sneaks. Great lookin' kit, and projects.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooo it looks amazing!! :) I can't wait to see! Can't wait to see your videos too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I REALLY like this Lisa! How fun that you and hubby had such a great time filming.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis