Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Organizing & San Francisco

If you are here for the Precocious Paper Birthday Blog Hop, please go here.
_______________________________________________________________

I'm happy to be sharing a couple of layout creations on the Glitz Designs blog today!

First up is a page about reorganizing my scrapbook room. A couple of weeks ago I shared on my blog about the process of getting organized and this layout features the results.


I'm loving the bright blue walls and empty space. Perfect for getting the creative juices flowing. This layout features pieces from three different Glitz Designs lines. I think they all work together pretty well!

Next up is a layout featuring one of my favorite photos I took on a recent trip to San Francisco taken while we were riding on a trolley.


When I pulled out the Glitz Love Games stamps to use on this page I wondered to myself why I hadn't used this fun "Hello Badge" stamp yet. I'm thinking there will be a lot of future uses for this stamp.

Enjoy your day!

Reorganizing
Glitz Designs "Love Games" Patterned Paper: Damask, Scorecard
Glitz Designs "Afternoon Muse" Patterned Paper: Banner, Floral, Dots, Carte Postal
Glitz Designs "Love Games" Paper Layers
Glitz Designs "Love Games" Journaling Stickers
Glitz Designs "Laced with Grace" Whatnot
Glitz Designs "Love Games" Whatnot
Glitz Designs Teeny Round Brown Alpha

Hello San Francisco
Glitz Designs "Love Games" Patterned Paper: Scorecard, Poppies, Stripe, Dots
Glitz Designs "Love Games" Peek a Boo Transparency
Glitz Designs "Love Games" Clear Stamps
Glitz Designs "Love Games" Journaling Stickers
Glitz Designs Teeny Round Black Alpha
Other: Mist, Ink and Number Stickers

4 comments:

  1. i love these pages!! that hello badge stamps is pretty much awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE these creations! I especially like the picture of you all on the trolly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are BEAUTIFUL Lisa!! You always amaze me with all the photos you get on a page!! Soooooooo inspiring and loveeeeeeeeee the misting on the second one!! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh, love the grid on the first and the cool calender on the second!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis