Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Birthday Card and a Video

Happy birthday to my awesome sister, Melanie!


Card supplies: Scrapbook Circle Fresh Picked Kit, Glitz Designs Teeny White Alpha

With the new month, comes a new Scrapbook Circle Video showing what is coming in the October Kit. I'm really not one to enjoy being in front of the camera, but it is fun sharing the kits. We just do one take of the video and roll with it. I'm thinking it's best to keep it casual and unscripted. What do you think?

4 comments:

  1. I think you are AWESOME and ADORABLE too!! Loving the video! And love love love the card for your Sister! She has the same birthday as Brookie! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Think the casual videos are great, love seeing what's on it's way to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're a natural in front of the camera. Really.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis