Wednesday, December 11, 2013

December Daily 2013 >>> Days 1 - 8

This is my fourth consecutive year creating a December Daily album and I'm loving it. This project encourages my to take more pictures which is always a good thing. I'm keeping things simple and not spending a lot of time on each spread. It's all about documenting little moments and having them collected in once place for years to come.







Each year, it is great to pull out the past December Daily albums and see the things we've done in previous years. Some of the activities are things we do every year and this is the perfect place to document those traditions.

The pages are a mix of page protectors and enlarged photos printed and punched as inserts on some days. I love the mix and feel of using different materials for this.

Most of the project supplies came from the Scrapbook Circle All is Bright Kit and Holly Jolly Add-on.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pages!! I have been keeping up on mine ...just haven't taken photos of the pages yet! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis