Monday, December 23, 2013

Project Life >>> December 1 - 7

Hello, hello! Are you gearing up for a fun filled week? I am! I love Christmas and all of the fun family traditions we have. Now I just need to finish wrapping presents, so I can really enjoy things!

Today I want to share a Project Life spread from the first week of this month. This is my final project for the Glitz Design Team and I'm excited to share it with you!


December is always filled with a lot of activities. I try to soak it all up and enjoy it rather than feel like we have too much going on.


Gingerbread Cookies /// Our Elf /// Saying Goodbye to Family in NC


Hanging Christmas Lights /// Lunch with Friends in Raleigh /// Hannah + Friends /// School Christmas Program /// Work Christmas Party /// Color in Motion Run

Wishing you a wonderful week!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!! I loveeeeeee the photos!! We just finished wrapping "Santa" gifts this past Saturday night ... *phew* finally done! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis