Thursday, January 2, 2014

Fav 13 in 2013

I thought it would be fun to take a look back through things I created in 2013 and share 13 of my favorites here with you today. There definitely were not as many layouts in 2013 as in years past. Life is busy with work and family responsibilities that I happily put before scrapbooking since that is where I want my focus to be. We shall see how the balancing act of life continues in 2014.

Besides time commitments to other things, I was also diligent with keeping a Project Life album in 2013 and that did take quite a bit of time that would have been spent on traditional layouts. But I feel the value of the pocket style documenting is also important because it tells more of our family stories, so that will continue in 2014.

Without any further ado, here's a look at some of my 2013 favs. (I threw a couple of PL spreads into the mix!)














It's been a few weeks since I've created a scrapbook page and this post is definitely putting me in the mood to create. I love seeing highlights of our year documented.

I hope you are looking forward to 2014 as much as I am!

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhhh I am so happy you shared your faves for the year!!! These are all GORGEOUS! Can't wait to see what you create in 2014!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis