Friday, January 10, 2014

Wellness Challenge Winner

Last year during August, September and October my daughter, Audrey, and I joined a group of neighbors in a 12 week wellness challenge. I talked a bit about it in this post. We earned points throughout the challenge. And it was a real challenge. I ended up using 4 points and came in 5th place, but Audrey refused to use any points and she had a perfect score and won. In addition to a cash prize, she now has wellness challenge bragging rights.


To celebrate her win, my sister Michelle took Audrey to In-n-Out to enjoy a lunch with french fries (no fried food was allowed on the challenge), a hamburger (we were gluten, grain and daily free for the last three weeks, so the bun + cheese were a treat) plus a milkshake. Yum, yum!


Our friends are starting another wellness challenge next Monday and I'm still deciding if I'm ready to commit to no sugar and daily exercise for 8 weeks. Audrey is already signed up!

Layout Supplies /// This Life Scrapbook Circle Kit

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome!!! Good for her!!! I loveeeeeeee your page!!! LOVING the background colors!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WAY to rock it Audrey--GREAT layout--love the fun colors!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis