Thursday, May 1, 2014

High Five!

Have you seen the new May Scrapbook Circle Kit, High Five? I'm in love with the bright and cheerful colors in the kit! It's always interesting to have a final kit come together. The planning starts months ahead of time, but it seems that there are always final touches and changes right up until we pack the kits. This kit really came together just how I'd hoped!



So far, I've created to finished layouts and have another one in the works. This layout I want to share today is the first 8.5 X 11 pages I've put together in years. I must say that the smaller page size felt more relaxed with less space to consider and it was a fun process to put it together.


It's a pretty simple page, but the white space balanced with the bright pops of color just felt right.



This was a random picture I took while we were driving to a choir concert for both of our girls. I love that this picture helped me tell the story of the concert in the journaling without even including an actual picture of the concert.

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis