Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Successful Weekend at CHA

On Sunday, I returned from another successful trip to the annual crafting industry trade show. I traveled with Diana and Jennie from our team and met up with Tessa and Heather in Anaheim.

After flying in, our first stop was lunch at Mama D's in Newport Beach. It was super delicious although I think a local Gilbert Italian restaurant, La Calabria, is slightly better. We decided to explore some shops in Newport Beach and scouted out some hippo sugar cookies at Dad's Donut and Bakery Shop which came is bright colors and were quite delicious.



That night we were off to Disneyland! We had a twilight pass that were good from 4:00 - 11:00pm and we spent every minute of that in the part. We made great use of fast passes and ever took some time out at Jolly Holiday for some grilled cheese and tomato soup. My favorites were Indiana Jones and Thunder Mountain Railroad.  We stopped for a snack break in New Orleans for some Mickey shaped beignets. So much fun!



We had a packed two days scouting our the best new products to add to our upcoming Scrapbook Circle kits. We loved getting to try out new products and techniques.











That night we took a much needed break and enjoyed dinner at Sambroso! A few of us even had cactus on our dinner plates.


Then it was back to the hotel where we pored through catalogs and samples for hours and figured out products for the next few kits. I love doing this!


The next day we finished filling out order forms and headed back to the show.



Once again, I'm so grateful for our amazing Scrapbook Circle team and the time we got to spend together. We are all very excited about what we have planned and can't wait to share soon.

Want to take a look at a few of my past CHA trips? 201020112012, 2013 This was my 9th or 10th trip to CHA, but looks like I haven't blogged about each trip.

3 comments:

  1. ah--that was SO MUCH FUN! seriously we know how to pack it in don't we?! GREAT recap!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FABulous recap! That photo of you and Diana pouring through things on the beds cracks me up...you used the serious photo but I know I took a million of a certain someone who went into silly hysterics!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis