Friday, January 30, 2015

This Makes Me Smile

Yes! I'm on a roll using my Today is Beautiful February Kit. Love that!  Today I want to share another layout I've put together using that kit. This one is about a little adventure close to home during spring break last year. Hannah and I went ice skating with friends and of course, we had to snap a few pictures while trying to stay up on our feet/skates.


My favorite accent on this page is the giant "ice" hand cut from some patterned paper. It was a last minute addition and I think it gives the right pop to the page. It's a super simple way to jazz up a title and I need to remember to experiment with different variations on this idea soon.


My second favorite accent on the page is the fill in the blank "This Makes Me..." card in the center of the page. I sketched out the idea for this card for the Scrapbook Circle kit and had our designer finish it up. Then the file was off to the printers and delivered a few days later. I love getting to dream up things to use on layouts and then have them become an actual product that is used on layouts. So cool.

Layout Supplies /// Today is Beautiful Kit /// Dream Big Add-on

1 comment:

  1. Love love love this! LOVING the photos, the colors and that title work!!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis