Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Birthday Time

May is a busy time of year for us with birthdays. Last weekend we were able to celebrate my sister-in-law's birthday. She is such a wonderful and caring person. It was fun to spend time with her and our family.

Here she is right after she left my 5 year old paint her nails. She is more brave than I am!I had fun playing with the Jenni Bowlin Play Date goods for her card. I've loving the red/yellow/blue color combo!I love celebrating birthdays. Do you?

Card supplies: Jenni Bowlin June SC addon, Cosmo Cricket Tiny Alphas, October Afternoon Thrift Shop paper. Digital photo frame from House of 3.

1 comment:

  1. Actually...lol..its a running joke in my family for NO ONE is allowed to mention my birthday! LOL!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee to celebrate everyone elses birthdays...but I have never been into mine!! LOL!! Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that card!!! The banner is ADORABLE! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis