Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Elle's Studio Design Team

A few years ago (2007) I was browsing through etsy and came across some great pirate themed tags for a birthday party I was thinking about for Max. They were from a fun store: Elle's Studio. I ordered the tags and have been using Elle's products ever since.

Since then Elle's Studio has really grown and I have enjoyed using Elle's products.

A few weeks ago I saw that Elle was having a design team call and I decided to send her samples of my work.

Guess what? She asked me to be on her design team! I am so excited about this opportunity. I'm looking forward to showcasing Elle's fun products.

You can go here to see the DT announcement.

15 comments:

  1. Lisa!! I am head over heels excited for you!!! Love their products and can't wait to see what you create!!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, can't wait to get to know you better on the DT!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. woohoo! congrats to you!! no wonder you "don't have time!" :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!!! So excited for you. Elle is the best!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats! I look forward to working with you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Lisa! I'm really looking forward to getting to know you on the DT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAY! So very excited to be working with you again!! Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wooooooooooooooooooooooo Hoooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! CONGRATS!!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  9. congrats, lisa. i tried out, too. but... i'm very glad she picked you. i love ur work!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ok, I've definitely been out of the country! Congrats! You'll be great! They are very lucky to have you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis