Thursday, June 24, 2010

A Few Fun Finds

Today I came across a few cool things online and thought I'd share them with you.

First up is this beautiful camera bag from Jo Totes.It comes in several colors. Love the rose detail and the 1/2 inch padding all around the bag. Not sure that I need a camera bag, but maybe you do!

Love this print from elsiejoy.I've followed Elise's blog for a while and always enjoy seeing what projects she is working on.

Check out these cool prints.Looks like she has several different states. The print info says that a heart comes over the state capitol, but she will place the heart over any city you would like. How fun is that?

And what do you think about these adorable cupcake stands from hello hanna.I think they are gread just as they are, but what about with some jewels or flowers added to them?

That's all for today, but I'll be on the lookout for more fun finds. Have a great day!

5 comments:

  1. Those state prints are way cool! What fun finds:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the finds!!! I want that camera bag!! CUTE CUTE CUTE! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow...that cant be "just" a camera bag!!!! soooo cute!!!! XX

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis