Saturday, June 19, 2010

New Scrapbook Circle Site

I am so excited to share the new Scrapbook Circle site.

LOVE the new, clean design. No more distracting background. I wanted something black/gray where all of the color would come from the kits and layout ideas.
Huge thanks goes to my amazing husband and his company, drawbackwards for making this happen. Special thanks goes out to Ben for all of his hard work.

Stop by the new site and let me know what you think of it.

Hope you are having a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy for the new site! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! I love the new site! I have to say it is on of favorites! It is so easy to get around and love the looks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the new site looks FANTASTIC! Well done! Very impressive!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis