Thought I'd share some random things that have been going on this week.
1. I need to buy new sunglasses. I've looked at two different places, but can't find a pair I like. The arm broke off of my current pair over a week ago and I've been wearing them around with only one arm. Maybe I'll start a new style trend!
2. My husband grilled the best burger I've ever had this week. The magical ingredient was this:3. My kids were all in a choir camp with the Chandler Children's Choir from 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. this week. I enjoyed the quiet house and got a lot of work done. So much to do to get the new Scrapbook Circle site ready!
4. All week I've been unsubscribing myself from pretty much every company based sales email I've received. I think I was signed up for over 50 sales type emails a day. I was tried of hitting delete all day long.
5. Today I received an email from Downeast Basics. (I did not remove myself from their email list - I'm still interested in what they may try to sell to me!) They featured this cute shirt in the email. I my have to head to the mall sometime soon to get one for myself.6. I'm in charge of a Father's Day breakfast at church tomorrow. I just assembled a few overnight casseroles that I will bake in the morning. Other people have signed up to bring fruit and baked goods. Should be a fun way to start off a Saturday!
7. I've done three good workouts this week: one at home and two at the gym.
8. I've enjoyed listening to the Madonna Pandora channel while I've been driving around this week.
9. There are several fields growing corn at various locations near our house. I love that it gives our busy neighborhood a touch of a country feel. And I'm excited to have freshly grown corn on the cob very soon.
Okay, that's all for now! I hope you have a fantastic weekend.