Thursday, June 10, 2010

Glitz on HSN

A couple of days ago Laura from Glitz Designs was on HSN sharing two scrapbooking kits. I was asked if I would put a couple of layouts together that Laura could share on the show featuring the Maya line.

Of course, I was totally excited to get to do this!

My first featured my sister on her birthday with her doughnut cake.This is not a color combo that I've used a lot, but I really liked how the bright green, pink and navy worked so well together.I did an accordion folded paper along the bottom of the photos. It gives a nice amount of dimention without being too bulky. My Heidi Swapp edge distressor was used around the edges of the flowers and all of the paper.

My second layout featured photos that I shared here a few weeks ago.To make this bird embellishment, I used the bird stamp from the kit as a mask. I set the stamp on the paper and them used pink glimmer mist over the stamp. With a rub-on and some bling, it was a fun way to dress up the layout.You can see the Maya kit on HSN here along with a video of the Glitz show. Laura shows my layouts near the end of the segment.

The Vintage Love kit is also great. I have this kit too and love playing with it.

6 comments:

  1. ooh! your FAMOUS!! These layouts are GREAT--how fun that they were on HSN! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for making me famous on HSN...even if I have a freaky excited face. you are really the famous one. way 2 go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OHHHHHHHHHHHHH WOWWWWW!!!! That is soooooooooooooooo cool!!!!!!!! WOW!!! CONGRATS!!!!! WOW!!! That is wayyyyyyyy awesome!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee the lo's U created!! They are AMAZING! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So exciting!!!!!!! Congrats to you Lisa! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome!! Kent and I are glad we have famous friends!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How exciting to have your pages on HSN...CONGRATS!!!!!
    They are indeed beautiful.
    Thanks you for your sweet comment on my blog :)
    Wishing you a wonderful week, I am off to check out the rest of your prettyful work :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis