Tuesday, June 15, 2010

More Beach Photos + a Free Class

Hello and happy Tuesday!

This photo just made it onto a layout I just created.The bright blue distressed paper from Glitz made such a great background. What a great color!I was excited to use some Jenni Bowlin Butterflies and that Girls' Paperie alpha is one of my new favs. Everything on this layout will be in the upcoming July Scrapbook Circle kit.

Thought I'd pass along info on a free online class I just signed up for: Jessica Sprague's Digital Tricks for Cards. I've taken her classes before and I really enjoy that she packs in useful information with a really easy to follow style. You can go here for the details. Looks like there are still a couple of weeks to sign up before class starts. Should be fun!

6 comments:

  1. This is wonderful! I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is another AMAZING picture--super fun layout too--the distressing adds just the right touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This layout is such a favorite of mine! Awesome! The kit looks fabulous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee this Lisa!! That photo is GORGEOUS!!! And your layers wow wow wow! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooooooooooo i LOVE the layout that you made with the july kit!! i loved working with the kit, it has to be one of my absolute favorite SC kits by far! I made all of my layouts in two days!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, how gorgeous! I knew that photo would be made into a fabulous layout - wonderful Lisa!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis