Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Bits and Pieces of Glitz Goodness

I've been having so much fun playing with my Glitz goodies lately!

Today I'd like to share two different layouts using Glitz goods that I created using strips of paper. Using paper strips is a great way to use up your scraps and really get the most of every sheet of patterned paper.

Here's a look at my first layout.Here I used several short paper strips and punched the edges with my EK Success paper edger. This added a little more interest to the little strips. I also used the grid distressing stamp on top of each of the paper strips and the larger square paper under the photo. The texture the stamps added was perfect for adding a little something without going crazy.I combined paper, rub-ons and stickers from the Kismet and Vintage Love lines. They really work so well together!

The next layout I want to share with you also uses strips of paper as a main design element of the page. Only this time, I had the paper strips run all the way across the page.I think this is a great technique to use when you want to use a variety of patterns on a page without the page getting too cluttered or busy. I also used strips of paper to frame the page.Keeping with the paper strip theme, I cut the title of this page from a Glitz sticker sheet into strips. I distressed the edges of the stickers and layered them with Glitzers, rub-ons and stickers.
I love that so many fun paper patterns will fit onto a page when using paper strips!

Thanks for stopping by today.

{Lisa}

Happy Day layout supplies (All Glitz):
Vintage Love Polka Dots Paper, Vintage Love Letters Paper, Kismet Floral Paper, Vintage Love Stripe Paper, Vintage Extras Rub-ons, Kismet Rub-ons, Vintage Whatnots Card, Distressing Stamp (Grid), Kismet Accent Stickers, Kismet Glitzers

Just Can't Stop Smiling supplies (All Glitz): Teeny Alpha Pink Block, Maya Rub-ons, Maya Glitzers, Maya Accent Stickers, Glitzers Circles, Maya Journaling Stickers, Maya Titles Stickers, all paper from the Maya collection.

2 comments:

  1. Lisa! These look great! I saw them up at the glitz blog! SUPER fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!! U are soooooooooooooo amazing Lisa!! These are GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis