Sunday, May 23, 2010

Carrot Top

My sister, Kristen, who is traveling in Spain called via Skype this afternoon. It was fun to talk to her and hear about the yummy chocolate & churros she had eaten earlier in the day.

I mentioned to Kristen that I had my hair cut yesterday and when I came home my youngest daughter said that my new hairstyle looked like a "carrot top." (I think she means it's like the short green leafy part on the top of a carrot.)

We got quite a laugh out of that comment. Kristen wanted me to text her a photo of my new do and I thought I'd share the photo with you.

Do you think "carrot top" when you see it? Kids say the funniest things!It is MUCH shorter that I was thinking that it would be, but I'm getting used to it. I was thinking more chin level, but it's up to my ears. Oh well.

In other news, my first Glitz design team post goes up tomorrow (Monday) morning! Loved playing with their Distressed Couture line for my first layout. Stop by the Glitz blog if you get a chance and let me know what you think. :)

Hope you have a fantastic week!

7 comments:

  1. Super cute! Carrot top??? Hardly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the 'do'!!! And noooooooooooooo carrot top....just really CUTE CUTE CUTE!! Off to check out your other blog post! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bummer...its not up yet...will have to check back later!:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think your hair looks *really* cute! I know exactly what you mean about getting a cut that is way shorter than you expected. Thankfully mine has always grown out to something I've learned to like/love. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE IT! WAY fun! The glitz stuff is cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think your haircut it adorable!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis