Saturday, May 1, 2010

Happy Weekend to You

Hope you are having a great weekend!

Happy National Scrapbook Day to my fellow scrapbooking fans. Hope you have some fun plans for today.

I watched THIS webshow a couple of nights ago where Rhonna Farrer shares great tutorials on handmade fabric flowers. They really look fabulous. I'm planning on getting to a fabric store next week so I can pick up some supplies and make my own flowers.

Just wanted to share this Thank You card I put together.I lifted the idea from this layout I put together using the Sketchy Thursdays sketch. I love the simple grid design!

Hope you have a fantastic day!

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhhhh that is GORGEOUS Lisa!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee the colors :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis