Thursday, May 27, 2010

No. 1 Teacher

I'm not sure where the school year has gone, but tomorrow is my kids' last day of school.

I was going to do teacher gifts, but the kids' classes had some leftover money from the class fund we all put money into at the beginning of the year and that money will be buying a nice teacher gift.

Even though we aren't doing a gift, I think it is important that my kids each write a thank you note to their teacher. We've have had amazing teachers this year and I want them to know they are appreciated. So far, I've put one thank you card together. Looks like tonight I'm going to make two more.

I did pick up a small package of chocolate truffles for each teacher so the kids would have a little something to give with their card. You can never go wrong with chocolate, right?

Everything on the card came from the June Scrapbook Circle kit.

1 comment:

  1. Yummmmmmmmmmmm to the chocolate idea and YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM to that card!! It is GORGEOUS!! And I totally hear U!!! Adam's last day was this past Tuesday!! Where has this year gone???!!!??? :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis