Saturday, November 6, 2010

Fun with Pipecleaners

This morning my daughters and I went to a baby shower for a friend who is having a baby boy in three weeks.

I had fun making a baby boy card with the November Scrapbook Circle Kit. The colors are just perfect for boy themed projects.

I used a bit of glossy accents to attach the burlap to the card so that I was sure that it would stay attached.


While we were at the shower, they had a fun ring pipe cleaner craft for us to make. A lot of people there had made these before, but I'd never seen them.

Here's a look at my daughter's ring. I love the swirly center she added to her ring.


Here's a look at my ring. It's pretty big and I'm sure I won't wear it often, but it will be fun to pull out sometime for a playful occasion.


If you are like me and hadn't made these before, here is a video you can watch and see how they are made. The video shows how to make these with three pipe cleaners and we used 5 for our rings.

I just came across this recipe for Nutella Cheesecake Brownies today and I must make them soon.

Don't they look delicious?

4 comments:

  1. OMG! I want those brownies now! saving that recipe!
    adorable card, too!
    mmmm brownies....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee that card... and those RINGS are ADORABLE! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh! Okay, I need to watch that video! AND nutella brownies?! I was just wondering what else I could do with this DELICIOUS stuff! Thanks!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute card!! and how cute are those rings?!? you'll have to let us know if those brownies taste as delicious as they look!! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis